July 2021: Iconic Houses Month
In July 2021, the Iconic Houses network will celebrate the Dutch Iconic Houses Month. Ten modern museum homes, including the Van Eesteren Museum home, and private dream homes will be in the spotlight. They can be visited in July with up to 50% discount with the special Iconic Houses passe-partout.
How does the passe-partout work?
– The passe-partout is valid on the four Sundays of July 2021.
– The passe-partout costs € 12.50 p.p. and is available through the Iconic Houses webshop. It is not available at the Van Eesteren Museum (not through our website and not at the counter).
– Book tickets via the website(s) of the home(s) you wish to visit prior to your visit to the participating homes.
– Show both your ticket and the Iconic Houses passe-partout when you visit the ticket control. They are only valid together.
How does the passe-partout work at the Van Eesteren Museum House?
– The passe-partout is valid for the entire month of July 2021 at the Van Eesteren Museum, on all opening days of the Van Eesteren Museum House.
– Owners of the Iconic Houses passe-partout receive a € 6.00 discount on the ticket (vol tarief/full rate) for the Van Eesteren Museum House.
– The passe-partout is only valid for the visit accompanied by a guide (Thursdays to Sundays at 14:30).
How to book tickets with the passe-partout?
– Book your passe-partout through the Iconic Houses webshop.
– Book your tickets for the Van Eesteren Museum House online in advance via our website.
– Click on the link ‘Buy tickets for guided visit museum house (in Dutch)’.
– Enter the amount of full rate tickets (vol tarief) you want to book.
– Enter the discount code ICONICHOUSES at the bottom of that same page and click on the Check button (Controleer). The discount is included in the price.
– Then go through the entire reservation process.
– Upon your visit, show both your ticket and the Iconic Houses passe-partout at the ticket control at the counter of the museum. They are only valid together.
Please pay attention:
– The visit to the Van Eesteren Museum House with a guide is in Dutch. In consultation with the guide translations into English are often possible (but not guaranteed).
– The discount code only applies to full rate (vol tarief) tickets to the Van Eesteren Museum House. The code does not apply to discount tickets.
– A ticket with the Iconic Houses discount is only valid upon presentation of the Iconic Houses passe-partout. Visitors who cannot each show their own passe-partout at the ticket control at the counter must pay the discount of € 6.00 at the counter. So please don’t forget to bring the passe-partout with you to the museum!
Validity of passe-partout November 2020 extended
The passe-partout of November 2020 is also valid in July 2021. This is due to the national closure of museums – and also of the Van Eesteren Museum House – from 5 to 19 November 2020, as a result of which passe-partout holders could not make sufficient use of their passe-partout.
Buy the passe-partout here and read more about the passe-partout and this special month (website Iconic Houses).
Iconic Houses Network
The Van Eesteren Museum House is part of the Iconic Houses Network. The Iconic Houses website offers an overview of modern museum houses and architect houses around the world that are open to the public.